This morning I had the absolute pleasure of photographing one of my favorite families….they are just the ultimate in warmth, sensitivity, fun and love for one another.
I’ve known these guys since they were little…the eldest daughter has been a classmate of my son’s for three years, since they were four years old. Fast forward 3 years, and they are growing up right before my eyes! I feel honoured that I was able to capture this moment in time for them, and freeze it for them to forever enjoy of their girls.
I had a chance to ask mom some questions about her family and her girls, and here is their Q&A:
1. What you most wish for your girls
For them to be Happy, Happy, Happy…..healthy stong independent thinking women.
2. What is one crazy family activity that you enjoy together?
When the kids and dad take the living room apart and buiild a fort covered in blankets and sit in there for hours either reading, napping or having a picnic
3. What is the most exotic place you ever been together?
Costa Rica – river rafting
4. The girls’ favorite breakfast food
Pancakes and French Toast
5. Describe each child using one adjective
6. What was your session like today?
7. Dinnertime at your house is ________
Special family time with many helping hands getting involved from cooking to setting up the table and cleaning up
Thanks again guys for a wonderful morning! I had a blast, and hope that you did too!